blog archive

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Harrison happily back in the saddle

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Harrison Ford enjoyed working on a Western again

Harrison Ford enjoyed working on a Western again

Harrison Ford really enjoyed getting back in the saddle for futuristic Western Cowboys And Aliens.

The 68-year-old Star Wars actor was happy to ride horses around all day for Jon Favreau's new action adventure, co-starring Daniel Craig, in which he joked he plays another "grumpy old man".

Harrison said: "I haven't made a Western for I guess 30 years and it was a pleasure, I enjoy being outside on a horse most of the day.

"I enjoyed working with Jon Favreau and Daniel Craig, he's quite a funny, smart guy, and the other people involved in the film, it was nothing but good fun.

He added: "It seems to be the kind of movie people go to these days... I'm delighted to be involved in one of those. And I think everyone involved did a bang up job.

"I'm looking forward to the film, I think it's going to be quite good."

:: Harrison Ford is currently starring in Morning Glory, released in cinemas on Friday January 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment